Sunday, January 29, 2012
Web Dynpro ABAP (WDA) is the main SAP standard UI technology for developing Web application UIs in the ABAP environment. It consists of a runtime environment and a graphical development environment with special tools that are completely integrated into the ABAP development environment - the ABAP Workbench (transaction SE80).
WDA has been available since October 2005 (SAP NetWeaver 7.0 (2004s) – Web Application Server 7.0) and is widely used by the SAP Business Suite and will continue to be the UI technology of choice for mainstream Business Suite applications (ERP, PLM, SCM, SRM, FIM).
FPM is available since WDA 7.00 SP13 and is used by all ERP projects using WDA as of SAP EhP4 for SAP ERP 6.0.
- The use of declarative and graphical tools significantly reduces the implementation effort
- Web Dynpro supports a structured design process
- Strict separation between layout and business data
- Reuse and better maintainability by using components
- The layout and navigation is easily changed using the Web Dynpro tools
- Stateful applications are supported – that is, if the page is changed and the required data remains intact so that you can access it at any time throughout the entire application context.
- Note that stateless applications are not possible.
- Automatic data transport using data binding
- Automatic input check
- Automatic operation of the Web Dynpro application using the keyboard
- User interface accessibility is supported
- Full integration in the reliable ABAP development environment
- ABAP - ALV Report example with steps
- Execute ABAP Report using SUBMIT statement
- Web Dynpro ABAP ALV - ON_CLICK event
- ABAP - Sending email with pdf attachment
- ABAP - Dynamic WHERE clause
- ABAP - Download report output as PDF file
- ABAP - ALV Demo programs
- Web dynpro abap Error / Success message sample program
- ABAP - Binary to String, String to XSTRING, String to Binary
- SAP ABAP - CL_ABAP_CHAR_UTILITIES class usage