Sunday, December 21, 2014
Generally version management is not available for Smartforms. So it is not possible to retrieve old version. But we can find list transports generated for the Smartforms.
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Functionality: This function module enables you to maintain master data for employees and applicants. You can transfer one data record. All validation checks take place that would take place in the individual maintenance screens in the dialog. If necessary, the module returns an error message. The error messages are the same as the error messages in the dialog, that is, the individual maintenance screen error messages are transferred rather than interpreted by this module.
If the following three criteria apply to you, you must purchase an additional license from SAP for your SAP Interactive Forms:
- You create templates for interactive forms.
- You create your own customer-specific interactive form templates or change an interactive form template delivered by SAP by adding further interactive fields or changing the data binding of existing interactive fields to the back-end.
- You use interactive forms in a productive system, that is, end users fill in generated PDF forms during business operations.
For more details on LICENSING SAP INTERACTIVE FORMS BY ADOBE
Thursday, August 28, 2014
When we were working on Performance Appraisal, Customer asked whether Auto Save is possible as the Appraisal document has lot of things to enter. After entering certain things, if user leaves and goes away, system gives time out error. When we explore, we found UI element TimedTrigger element which can used for the purpose.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
You all know that function module F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST is used to display F4 help / Search help for PARAMETERS or SELECT-OPTIONS. But for SELECT-OPTIONS, you may need to enter multiple single values. To avoid multiple times opening F4 help, Use MULTIPLE_CHOICE parameter in the exporting parameters of F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST which will open check box for each record on F4 help.
Saturday, May 31, 2014
This is used as LOOP ..ENDLOOP of ABAP . Scenario: Suppose we want to send work-item to 3 level of approvers. We can use loop to execute this functionality.
Sunday, May 25, 2014
Wait step type is used to capture the event for which it is waiting for and execute the subsequent step .
Saturday, May 24, 2014
Local Workflow and Event Create. Local Workflow step can be used if we want parallel processing of some steps along with main workflow step. And Event create step is used to trigger event( Can be custom event/standard event/Local event).
This step is used to customized the approval screen i.e. if the customer doesn't want the standard screen then the approval screen can be developed by using Form.
Friday, May 23, 2014
This step is used to dynamically select the workflow from the list which has to be executed at run time.
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
- ABAP - ALV Report example with steps
- ABAP - Step by step tutorial on Smart Forms - Template Node
- ABAP - Sending email with pdf attachment
- Execute ABAP Report using SUBMIT statement
- SAP ABAP - CL_ABAP_CHAR_UTILITIES class usage
- Web Dynpro ABAP ALV - ON_CLICK event
- ABAP - Dynamic WHERE clause
- ABAP - Download report output as PDF file
- Web dynpro abap Error / Success message sample program
- ABAP - ALV Demo programs